Tarantulas are one of the most feared insects on the planet. This is due to their size and not the amount of venom they can deliver (which is very minimal). If a tarantula bites a human the miniscule amount of poison will not harm the person. In fact it would feel and look a lot like a bee sting with a little redness and slight swelling. The only way that someone could get sick from a tarantula bite is if they happen to have an allergic reaction, and in these rare cases it would also be similar to bee allergies in that swelling and difficulty breathing may occur.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC