Are there any ski resorts that are open all year?

I would imagine there are, in fact, I know there but just not for skiing.  When I lived in Utah the Park City Resorts were open year round but just not for skiing, it was more of an atmospheric thing.  I know that the shopping within the resorts was an important factor towards individuals frequenting the resorts in the off-seasons.  I am not sure if places like Iceland have ski resorts but if they do then that would probably be the closest option to year round skiing.

Mt. Hood in Oregon is actually a glacier and many professional ski and snowboard athletes go there during the summer for training and practice.  Mt. Hood Meadows is open year-round for public skiing and other snow sports, though it does close eventually depending on the snow pack for a couple months later in the summer.