Are there any reports that compare all of the ereaders?

The website I have provided has a report that compares all of the e-readers.

If you google “compare ereaders” you’ll find dozens of sites that make comparisons.

I have to say my opinion first. I am a lover of a libraries and the e-reader sort of eliminates the entire idea of a library. However convenient it may seem, I believe it a tragedy and would hate to explain what books are to my grand kids. That said, if you are still bent on purchasing an e-reader, the Kindle 3 seems to be the best choice, though my citation below will list all features of most e-readers. It is relatively less expensive than the others because it does not have a touch screen, but it ranks highest in all other areas such as battery life and function.