Are there any pre-schools in the U.S. (or anywhere in the world) that are geared towards the environment so I can start educating my children about what’s really important from the very beginning?

Although I don’t think there are any pre-schools specifically geared towards environmental education, the subject is being integrated into the curriculum of most preschools. There are all kinds of programs popping up that offer activities and resources to early childhood educators to help them enlighten young minds to the wonders of the environment. Kindernature is an organization that offers many resources to educators and parents of preschoolers. Visit their website for ideas about how to talk to your child about the environment.