Are there any online classes to learn how to be a bee keeper?

There is a podcast course on beekeeping in the site linked below. There are also tutorials widely available online. However, it’s no substitute for actual hands-on experience working with bees and an instructor. I’d advise getting a live lesson from a professional beekeeper if you aren’t fully comfortable with handling bees.

I have also attached an article that will help you understand exactly what goes into being a bee keeper.  For example, there are many challenges to this job including knowing how to prevent the parasitic mites and bacterial diseases commonly affecting and leading to the death of the bee colony.  The article will discuss how to keep your bees healthy and tools you will need to do so.