Are there any natural ways to bleach my socks when I wash them?

Yes, your best bet is to use the natural and safe hyrdogen peroxide. The same basic chemical used in hair bleach, it dissolves natural substances and turns into water and oxygen when it reacts.

I hope this helped!

My mom always used to make us hang our socks in the Summer sun to bleach them.  It seemed to work pretty well, and I found a forum where people were discussing alternatives to bleaching and this came up several times, so my mom must have been on to something.  Of course my soccer socks had no hope since I relished playing in the mud.

Also Seventh Generation makes a safer alternative to bleach.  It works great and if you aren’t completely ready to go hippie and still want your chemicals, I highly recommend this brand of bleach.