Are there any natural hair growth products?

There are vitamins and natural supplements one can take to promote hair growth. Proteins, minerals and amino acids are also necessary for hair growth. You can choose to take many of these in pill form but they should be present in your everyday diet. However, if you are not aware of the different vitamins in the things you eat it is a good idea to take supplements as well because a deficiency could be causing the hair loss. Vitamin B12 is the chief vitamin taken for hair growth but vitamins B and C are also important. Zinc and Silicon are important minerals as well. Drinking the necessary amount of water each day is one of the best ways to promote hair growth as proper hydration leads directly to healthier and faster growing hair, nails, and skin. For more information on different natural supplements you can search by name the supplement you are interested in learning about at 

Biotin.  I have been taking it for about a year and my hair has never been this long (or this healthy)!  My hairstylist recommended it to me.  You can find it at any store that sells other vitamins.  I take 1000mcg per day and it has done wonders for me!