Are there any green baby products?

Many many many. If you want to look at some in person, you should check out organic markets near you, but the internet has a lot of choices.  Planet Green has lists of where to get green baby products divided by type, which should be quite helpful, while this article can help you know how to:

Otherwise, google what you’re looking for.  Some good sites include and

There are so many it would be difficult to list them all. On my website, I have a list of green baby companies from bibs to food to diapers, toys and bathing products. Here is a partial list to get you started. 

– Baby Clothes – Bath and Body products – Sun Protection – Cloth Diapers – Food – Organic Formula – Teething – Furniture – Pregnancy – Slings, Pouches and Carriers – Toys – Sites for Kids – Natural Birthing

I also like to purchase the green baby board books from Green Start™.  The books are made from 98% post consumer materials and are printed with an ecofriendly ink.  Especially at that young age when everything seems to go straight for a taste test. There are some good products also at

There is an incredible amount of green products available for a baby. Organic baby food is, in my opinion, one of the most important factors in raising a healthy, “green” baby. In fact, just this morning on the TODAY show, I saw a story about how switching to organic food without any dyes or additives benefits children’s development. There are many organic baby foods out there, such as Gerber, Earth’s Best, Plum Organics, Tastybaby, and Healthy Times. Also, some mothers choose to puree organic vegetables together for babies. If this is the case, it’s best to follow a cookbook, such as Super Baby Food, so you can make sure to be kind to the baby’s delicate digestive system.