Are there any good organic wine?

Yes, there are plenty, though “good” is highly subjective.  I’ve included a resource containing several reviews of organic wines.

Absolutely. Trader Joe’s has an excellent organic wine selection and there are various online retailers that boast different options. 

First of all, you have to distinguish between organic wines and wines made from organically grown grapes.  I have found lots of great wines from organically grown grapes, not so many labeled organic wines – those can’t have sulfites added.   No sulfites added make for very fragile and often strange tasting wines.  There’s a downloadable list of wineries in the US that use organic or biodynamic practices at– you can see its  quite extensive.

The Daily Green website has a list of six organic wines that they claim are good tasting.  Though I have not tried any of them myself, they definitely seem worth giving a shot.  One of them is sparkling, three are white, and the last two are red.  All six wines are under $25.  The link below directs you to the page, which has pictures of all the labels so they can easily be found at the market.