Are there any games for the Wii that can help teach kids how to recycle?

There are not any games that teach children to recylce on the Wii. At least not from what I have researched. However, the Wii is a good incentive for getting people to recycle phone books. There is an article online, which I have attached, about an effort to get tweens to recycle old phone books in order to be entered into a raffle to win a Wii system.

I have not been able to locate any enviormentally educational Wii games, but the system itself is one of the greenest systems out there, according to energy tests. It uses the least amount of energy in a comparison test of all the gaming systems, according to the attached article, with an average of 10 times less wattage during gameplay than the Xbox 360 or the PS3.