Are there any eco friendly cat snacks?

I found one on this website.  Its called ZiwiPeak cat treats.  its totally organic and everything.  the problem is that it is made from cow (which comes with its own set of environmental problems)  

I also found a website called Organic Cat Snacks.  I have the link below for you.  my suggestion for something truly green is to not use anything with meat in it, because it takes a lot of energy to raise feed animals (plus they are usually abused) 

Try the DIY all natural cat treats featured at Hope I helped, and have a green day!

Trader Joe’s store brand cat treats are eco-friendly.  Actually, all of their pet products are very eco-friendly.  My cat seems to like them, too, so it’s a win-win situation!