Are there any climate science studies that have been done that put the findings into layman’s terms?

I found a very thorough easy-to-read guide on climate change. This guide also includes scientific studies that are pretty easy to understand. There is not alot of unecessary jargon; it’s a little wordy, but I think that you will be able to get a good general understanding of the subject. To access the guide, please click on the link below.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) publishes reports that are meant to be read by politicians to help them formulate laws to help stop it. Their reports are very lengthy and thorough, but they also include an “executive summary” for quick reading. The great thing about the IPCC is that they are always updating their website with the latest information.