Are there any cities in America that have farmers markets every day?

Yes, here in Mesa, AZ there are is a very popular locally-grown farmers market called “Ranch Market” that is open everyday year-round. They have the freshest fruits and vegetables at rock-bottom prices. You can get so much produce for dirt cheap and people from all over the Phoenix area go there to take advantage and stock up. 

That depends on if you count local produce stands. While not technically farmers markets, they’ll offer local produce every day for low prices. I know of two good ones in California, but there are probably many more. I frequent Pedrick Produce market just outside of Davis, and my parents frequent Green Valley Produce in Hayward. Prices and stock change with the seasons, so you really know that you’re supporting local agriculture when you shop there.