Actually, Vicks is pretty chemical free! It is, unfortunately, petroleum-based, so it’s not without environmental impact, but as far as your health goes you’re good to go. Its primary active ingredients can be found in nature: camphor, eucalyptus, and menthol, and its inactive ingredients consist of a blend of natural oils. Just don’t use Vicks on children under 2.
In 2,000 there was a reported case of a two-month-old baby who suffered from camphor poisoning caused by using Vicks VapoRub repeatedly over the course of a week. Camphor, which is the active ingredient in the product, is poisonous if ingested; it destroys liver cells, and eating it can be fatal.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC