Are sparklers bad for the environment?



  1. 0 Votes

    Yes.  Sparklers contain several heavy metals including iron, magnesium and sulfur and additional chemicals like ammonium and perchlorates that when burned spread into our soil, water and air.  These substances are potentially threatening to humans and other creatures.  Burning in general releases carcinogens into the atmosphere and, the left over sparkler stick is not biodegradable or recyclable so it just become more trash.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!