No. The problem with propane is that a lot of the heat is wasted, as you need ventilation and this leads to heat loss. As a bye product of burning, propane produces a lot of water vapour, this leads to walls and windows running with condensation and can lead to wood rot and mould.
Electricity is the most expensive power to create and transfer to the point of use, however, at the point of use, it is delivered in a clean easily managed way and has no losses due to ventilation and does no environmental harm.
The generation of electricity is widely subsidized and the true cost is hidden, by the contribution from our taxes.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC