Are people that work in Nuclear power plants exposed to high levels of radiation?

Although people who work in Nuclear Power Plants are in the presence of radioactive material, they are seperated by heavily reinforced concrete and steel that in themselves have a safeguard system. These safeguard systems have safeguard systems. Not to worry because, the system that guards the safeguard’s safeguard system, has a safeguard system. I am not saying that a melt down will not occur, however it is unlikely. And as the employees and their exposure to radiation is no more than what everyone recieves on a daily basis.

However, I will be honest when i say that I am still a bit skeptic with the seemingly indestructable nature of these power plants. Anything can happen and if it does; I will probably have to revisit this question.