Are organic baby products better for the baby?

Generally, yes, organic products are safer for babies. They tend to have stricter guidelines when it comes to making their products, although you have to be careful – there are many ways that companies can put “organic” on an item and still not be 100% certified. The best thing to do is read up on harsh chemicals and additives and read the ingredients of everything you buy. Most people don’t do this and they have no idea that what they’re feeding/giving their child is actually very harmful.

I would absolutely use organic products over regular for my baby. Organic baby products will protect their young and growing skin from chemicals. I agree that you should research harmful chemicals and strive to buy things that do not involve those chemicals and harsh dyes.