Are markers and pens made in a way that if you ingest them you will be ok?



  1. 0 Votes

    If you eat the ink

    i am sure you will think, I’m 

    poison’d dumb and blind


    haha answered with a haiku because you worded your question in a rhyme and it sounded like iambic pentameter when i read it out loud. Most inks from pens or markers are non-toxic. it would be best to avoid ingesting any pen or marker parts or liquids. if you accidentally ingest the ink and start feeling odd, i’d suggest contacting your doctor for a professional consultation to see if there is any potential harm done from the ink. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!