No. a majority of ladybugs are not poisonous to humans. They can have toxic effects on some animals. Ladybugs have a foul odor which deters some predators from eating them and their bright colors alos helps as a deterrent. In nature, red and orange, are warning colors that indicate to another animal of insect that the potential “lunch item” might not be a good choice.
Ladybugs are bugs that are omnivores that have a lifespan of two to three years. They are cute and also contribute to agriculture by eating insects that eat plants. They are not poisonous and superstitiously known to bring good luck if they land on you. They do excrete a yellow substance that has an odor but it is not poisonous. The excretement can have toxic effects on certain animals but in harmless to humans.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC