King snakes, though they do strike and bite, are not poisonous.
King snakes are not venomous, which is the proper term to use when referring to snakes (poisonous refers to when you eat something instead of being bitten by it). King snakes are known to be able to feed on venomous rattlesnakes, but this is because they have an immunity of the snake venom. They, themselves, are not venomous.
No, common king snakes are not poisonous and do not contain venom inside their fangs, however they have defense mechanisms. Their main defense mechanism is to bite their predators, but since they are not venomous, they do not kill their victims.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC