are inorganic minerals safe to eat?

can inorganic minerals be metabolized and are they safe.



  1. 0 Votes

    While most will be in such trace amounts in our food they wouldn’t really present a problem, genrally speaking, no, inorganic minerals aren’t really great for eating.  They are minerals that were never living and, therefore, cannot bring life to our cells.  Our body genrally treats them as toxins because they have a covalent bond that our bodies normally don’t break down.

  2. 0 Votes

    Inorganic iron oxide is added to cereal as little particles, and they are routinely eaten and metabolized. You can separate them out with a magnet.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!