Are hot air balloons an eco friendly date idea?

Perhaps if it is a solar air balloon which only uses radiation from the sun to heat up the air inside the balloon.

As romantic as an air balloon ride may be, it is not the most environmentally friendly date. In order to get up and see the sights, the balloon uses liters of propane and is also quite noisy. Of course there are a lot of worse things you could do but riding a bike with your date or walking hand in hand at a farmers market are some better options 🙂

I believe it is a very cute idea, but uses a lot of propane. However, the amount of propane actually used may be less than the energy used to drive to a farmers market or more eco-friendly type dates. Therefore, it may depend on the alternatives. But, I think, just go for it!!