Sulfur flares contain barium, a metal which is toxic when combusted. Flares, however, are used so infrequently that the environmental damage they cause is minimal. The same with fireworks. The gasses released during firework displays can be quite noxious, but, because we only have fireworks demonstrations rarely, the effects are not noticable.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC