Paper is dyed with a basic dye, which is water soluble and does not cause problems for most people. It is the same dye used with acrylic fibers and some clothing. The acid used to make the material soak up the dye is a very weak acid. If someone were to ingest or breathe in large amounts of the dye, it will cause a problem. But, it is safe to use colored paper for everyday, external uses.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC