No, dandelions are not poisonous. The scientific name for dandelion’s is Taraxacum Officinale, which means ”the official remedy for disorders”. Throughout history people have eaten dandelions as a food source and brewed them into tonics. You can eat all parts of the plant, even the roots, which can be roasted and ground for a coffee-like drink. Dandelions are loaded with vitamins, such as calcium, potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Dandelions are also not poisonous for animals or pets. The weed killer sprayed on some dandelions may cause dogs to throw up, but you shouldn’t worry about animals eating dandelions. Dandelions are also not poisonous to humans.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but some could be
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC