Are daffodils poisonous?



  1. 0 Votes

    Daffodils contain a certain amount of lycorine, an alkaloid that can be highly toxic if ingested. Symptoms include vomiting, convulsions, and diarrhea.

  2. 0 Votes

    Daffodils are only poisonous if ingested. Daffodils are also poisonous to children and pets, including cats and dogs. Though daffodils are not fatally poisonous, you should call the poison control center or your veterinarian if you or your pet ingests a daffodil flower or bulb.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!