Are cockroaches or termites worse?

Though they’re both unpleasant, I’d say termites since they can do lasting damage your house. It’s best to exterminate them as soon as possible.

While cockroaches are a pest to food and have been known to spread disease, termites can destroy the foundation of a house or weaken a tree that can fall and damage something.  It is tough to tell which is worse, but I would probably say that termites are just because many times you don’t find them until it is too late.  Cockroaches are disgusting and no one ever wants to see one, but often times we notice them very quickly because they are so disgusting.  Termites can hide from us in our walls and foundation and can cause a lot of damage beofre we realize that they are there.