CFLs do propose a serious threat to our health. The CFL bulbs contain Mercury. Mercury is a strong neurotoxin that is known to wreak havoc on the human body. When broken, humans are exposed to Mercury vapors. When one disposes of CFLs and they are broken at the landfill the Mercury vapors then may pollute our air and water and make us more ill because of our increased exposure to Mercury.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC