Yes. When bees sting they inject a venom called apitoxin. However, unless a person is very allergic to bee stings or is already weakened, the only visible reaction should be swelling and irritation at the site. Care should always be taken if stings occur in children or the elderly; a sting in the mouth and face should be monitored to be sure it does not block an airway, and stings should be treated against later infection. Apitoxin can be used for many medical purposes, including arthritis therapy and, of course, desensitization to bee stings.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC