Sucralose, also known as Splenda, was approved of as safe for human consumption, and so did not have to go through environmental testing. It has no apparent toxic effects, and it does not bioaccumulate, but its half life in water can be up to several years. The concern here is that its persistent existence in the ecosystem via human waste (98% of ingested sucralose is excreted) may affect algae and plant photosynthesis.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC