Any valueble idea or advice to market my unique website which is going to help big large companies and Government agencies?

I have developed a unique website in my country. At this website, I intend to display all large corporate company and government agency employee full contact details i.e email address, direct landphone numbers and handphone numbers. So any callers who want to call any employee who is what doing in those company or Gov agency, just do a search at my website and make a call direct through email or phone calls then waisting their hard earned money to the telco’s whoes calls are put on hold by telephone operators or answering machines?

1

Answers

I suppose a good way to advertise is to find groups of people–on message boards, blogs, etc– who are angry about not being able to directly contact employees and government officials and advertise your site there.  However–and this is very important– make sure you’re not breaking any laws by posting peoples’ contact information on your website.  Many companies probably don’t want their employees being called throughout the day because it wastes productivity.  And it may be a breach of security if you give out government officials’ contact information.

And how are you going to obtain said information if it’s not already listed somewhere?