Not with bare hands. Wear safety goggles and rubber gloves if you’re ever going to handle antifreeze. It is also poisonous if consumed. Be very careful.
Good question, ryland. If by handle, you mean contacting your skin, then I wouldn’t exactly call it safe, as some irritation may occur, but there are no serious warnings on anti-freeze bottles about contact other than avoiding prolonged exposure. Ingesting anti-freeze, however, is very bad and can kill you. I have included a link below to warnings about anti-freeze.
Hope this helps!
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC