after getting a bachelor degree in science, are there any jobs you can apply to right away?

so my question really is that after getting a BS, are there any jobs you can go for right away or its just a way to get into bigger universities because a BS is required? so for example if someone wants to be a optometrist, BS is a start. but i wanna know if BS can be a start and an end. so are there any jobs you can apply to right after getting your BS. I’m asking this because i wanna get a BS but I don’t think i will be able to continue studying. so any jobs out there that require just a BS? Please help

I received my BS in Biology last year and I was able to get a job as a Biological Technician. To answer your question, yes you can make a career out of just a bachelor’s degree, but it can be difficult. You have to be pretty flexible with where you are willing to travel and what kind of work you are willing to do. A lot of it consists of building your experience. While I was in college, I worked for the park service every summer. It helps when you graduate with work experience in your field already. I have worked for people who had no more than a BS, but they worked their way up the chain. There are jobs out there that require only a BS, but it really really helps to have a lot of experience behind you as well. Here are some useful websites for finding “science” jobs. 

It is very difficult to get jobs with only a B.S. in this economy.  I received one a year and a half ago and despite the fact that I had 6 different internships during college, I still haven’t been able to find a job.  I recommend being flexible and patient.  I am working, just not in my field.  I pay my bills and I know that one day I will have my dream job.  You just have to not give up once you graduate, even if it is a struggle.